Attention all High School Seniors and Parents
Woodward Feb 8, 2018
Minburn Communications is an active member of the Iowa Communications Alliance. Through this partnership, we are pleased to announce the availability of one college scholarship to a deserving high school senior, payable at $1,500 per year for up to four years (up to $6,000 total). Our shared mission is to provide students from rural areas across Iowa with financial assistance to purse higher education and to stay in rural Iowa after graduation.
Application Deadlines is March 13, 2018.
- Be a 2017-18 graduating high school senior
- Be accepted/enrolled in an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational school
- Family household receives any local telecommunication service from Minburn Communications
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale or a 4.5 on a 5.0 scale
- Express an interest to live and work in a rural community following graduation
- Be sponsored by Minburn Communications (for verification, please email us your intent to apply)
- Review the Application Guidelines and rules by visiting Iowa Communications Alliance and register for the Application
- Complete the online application in full
- Prepare a 300-word essay per requirements
- Provide a current grade transcript
- Review the Terms & Conditions
All questions can be directed to the Iowa Communications Alliance at 515-867-2091.