TO OUR TRUSTED CUSTOMERS,
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees is of utmost importance. As part of that commitment, we want to share our current practices as it relates to the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Minburn Communications is monitoring this situation very closely and following recommended practices as outlined by the National, State and Local levels as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). In addition, our team is communicating frequently, assessing the progress of COVID-19 and adjusting our operational practices.
Since March 12, Minburn Communications implemented the following actions:
- Provided guidance to determine risk of COVID-19 within our organization.
- Shared best practices for minimizing the risk of infection with employees and have directed them to helpful resources.
- Relocated some staff members between our two offices or to an alternative remote location in order to ensure social distancing for all employees.
- Developed a plan should an employee contract COVID-19 to isolate and minimize risk of spreading.
- Adjusted operational procedures to conduct risk assessments.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU:
DUE TO RECENT ACTIVITIES AND ALERTS, NEW OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED:
- Our offices will be closed to the public until futher notice. Our staff will still be onsite and hard at work responding to the needs of the organization. It is important for our company to take certain precautions to ensure our ability to continue to provide voice, broadband, video entertainment TV, fixed wireless services and support at all times.
- Staff will still be taking calls and conducting normal business to the best of our ability Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Customers who typically come into our office to make payment on their accounts will need to utilize one of the following methods until further notice:
- Prior to any onsite installation or trouble dispatch, our Customer Service Department will be required to question if anyone at the service location:
- has traveled to known areas with the COVID-19 outbreaks;
- currently show signs of acute respiratory illness or fever; or
- been placed under self-isolation or quarantine.
- If there are no potential risks, an appointment will be scheduled and a technician will be dispatched. If there is a change in the health status before the appointment, customer should contact our office immediately.
- If there are potential risks, our technicians will work with the customer to remotely correct the trouble or an appointment will be made once the potential risk has been clear for at least 72-hours.
- All company-owned equipment (set top boxes, switches, remotes, etc.) being returned to Minburn Communications should be placed in designated containers located at each of our offices.
We are committed to the health and safety of our customers and our employees. We appreciate your attention and understanding regarding this important matter.
Debra Lucht, CEO