We always like to hear from people who are interested in learning more about career opportunities within rural telecommunications. Our industry employs all types of individuals with skills in business operations, accounting, marketing, customer service, sales, field technicians, IT and more.
Interested? Shoot us a note. We are happy to give more details. We will even share job openings and scholarship program opportunities to those who qualify.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Customer Service / Billing Coordinator
Minburn Communications strives each day to improve the ways our customers communicate, while working to enrich the communities in which we work, live and play. This vision was set in 1903 and remains today – to deliver World-Class Connections with a Hometown Touch!
Here’s how you will contribute:
- Be the internal super-user of our Enterprise Resource Program (ERP) billing and customer care module. This software leverages data across all departments within our company to streamline business processes, increase efficiency, and improve the customer experience.
- Respond quickly and professionally to all internal and external customer inquires which can range from products, services, pricing, availability, service requests, trouble tickets, party planning, and more. (Seriously! We are hardworking, fun-lovers.)
- Work closely with our ERP vendor to fully integrate application functions, oversee system upgrades, and keep staff informed of changes.
- Oversee the processing of customers’ orders and ensure completeness that specifications, prices, location, and other relevant information are documented accurately and timely.
- Provide back office support to the front office staff.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Tech-savviness and curiosity with a thirst for continual learning. Attention to detail to navigate the software, processes, and integrated applications. (We will train you on all programs used plus you will have access to backup support and resources at your fingertips – literally.)
- Customer orientation, ability to adapt to different personalities, be a collaborative team player and take ownership of your responsibilities. It’s our culture; we hire to it.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Attention-to-detail, ability to multi-task, and problem-solving skills are essential for this role. There are many times when you will be expected to investigate customer issues independently, so the right candidate will be confident in troubleshooting or researching an issue thus you must demonstrate good judgement.
If this gets your juices flowing let us know. We offer an outstanding benefits package. Send your resume to our HR partner:
B-SQUARED CONSULTING LLC
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at usda.gov, or at any USDA office, or call 866-632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your complete complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.