Minburn Communications has Two Job Opportunities Available

Accounting Assistant (Full-time)

Ready to take your career to the next level while being a key member of a small team? Do you unabashedly find accounting fun? If so, then our beautiful, state-of-the-art new building may have a spot for you. You will be assisting in financial and accounting activities that include cash transactions, AR & AP, budgeting, audit preparation, payroll/benefits administration, recordkeeping, inventory, and reporting. Helping to ensure compliance with state and federal regulatory reqirements and other duties such as backup support to customer service will also be required.

Our top applicants will bring (if not more) to the table:

  • 3+ years of accounting experience (telecom preferred)
  • Proficient with computers including various accounting software packages plus Excel and Word
  • High degree of accuracy and attention to detail; most important is integrity and honesty
  • Desire to provide top-notch customer service
  • Of course, a passion for numbers

We offer a competitve wage and outstanding benefits package. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check. If interested in learning more, please send your resume and cover letter to our HR partner:

           Minburn Communications
        c/o B-Squared Consulting, LLC


General Laborer (Seasonal/Part-time)

Are you interested in the telecommunications industry? Are you seeking an opportunity to work with skilled technicians and learn hands-on?  Minburn Communications has an opening for a General Laborer (Seasonal/Part-time) with our plant team. Responsibilities include general maintenance duties related to the outside plant operations, assisting Technicians with inside wiring for telecommunications services and other tasks as assigned. Opportunity for continued education, scholarship assistance and future employment may also be available.

Applicants must be dependable, willing and able to perform physically demanding work in the elements. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check. 

If you would like to submit your name and experience for the General Laborer (Seasonal/Part-time) position or to keep your information on file for possible future positions, you may do so by completing the Employment Application form and sending it to the address below. 

Employment Application

Minburn Communications
Attention: CEO
100 S. Main Street, P.O. Box 515
Woodward, IA 50276





This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call 866-632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at