Hometown (NO) Touch Policy
Delivering World-Class Connections... Safely!
The Coronavirus Pandemic turned many of our lives sideways for more than a year. With recent turn of events related to COVID-19 guidelines, we are excited to realize some ‘normalcy’.
Our front lobby doors in Minburn and Woodward are once again open to the public. We look forward to welcoming you to come in to sign up for service, pay your bill, view a demonstration and more. When you enter, you will likely notice some safety precautions. We have installed a plexiglass shield at the front desks and team members may choose to wear a mask. Restrictions have lessened yet we continue to the practice of social distancing, monitoring health risks, and encouraging our visitors to do the same. Free Minburn Communications cloth masks and hand sanitizers are available for you when visiting our office.
We are your local, responsive communications company delivering a reliable service. Internal operations, customer support, and technical assistance continue as normal. Our technology allows us to remotely upgrade your broadband speed, add new features and troubleshoot an issue. Whatever your need, we are here to connect you while continuing to follow our Hometown (no) Touch policy.
Any onsite services provided by Minburn Communications will continue to be done under our Hometown (no) Touch policy. The customer contact guidelines require our staff and all customers to work together to minimize the risk of spreading of the virus. As a general rule, our Technicians will install and repair services from a safe distance whether inside or outside the home or business. When possible, the Technician will partner with the customer to have them complete any work inside the home or business. The customer will be provided the necessary equipment packaged in a safe plastic bag. The Technician will be directly outside the location providing instructions by voice or video call.
We are dedicated to delivering our Hometown Touch experience – only from a distance. In most cases, there will be no need for our team to enter your home or business. However, some situations may require the hands-on skills of our Technician. The Hometown (no) Touch safety policies have been put in place to protect our customers and employees. Minburn Communications will continue to work with the customer on an acceptable solution within these guidelines.
The Hometown (no) Touch policy also includes the following protocols:
- Prior to the Technician entering the home or business, the customer will be asked a series of questions plus, they must read, sign, and return to Minburn Communications a signed Minburn Communications COVID-19 Risk Disclosure Notice, Waiver and Release. This process must be completed prior to scheduling the service appointment and the form will be kept on file.
- Any Minburn Communications employee entering a customer home or business is required to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including a mask, protective eye wear, booties and gloves. The PPE will be properly disposed or sanitized after each use.
- Whether the Technician is outside or inside a service location, the customer is required to position themselves away from the Technician in a separate room or area where work is being performed. We are a friendly group, not visiting with you makes us sad but we know it’s for the best.
- The customer is strongly encouraged to practice strict hygiene measures and if not fully vaccinated, we may ask that you wear a mask during a visit with a Minburn Communications employee.
- At any time during an onsite service visit, the Technician or the customer can terminate the work if either party feel their safety may be compromised.
The staff at Minburn Communications wants our communities to know we empathize with you. We are committed to serving our customers and keeping you connected.
Minburn Communications prides itself on being responsive to our all our customers; even when it means addressing an issue after hours. We want to ensure we continue to deliver the best experience possible. However, today’s “new normal” way of doing business means we must have a Minburn Communications COVID-19 Waiver and Release form on file before any onsite work can be performed.
Be Proactive. Sign and return the waiver now to prevent any delays with installation or trouble repairs. Simply print and return the form to our office. We will keep it on file.